Welcome on the Website jreywatches.com. This document discusses the JREY Watches’ policy. This policy is based on the laws in force in Canada, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (RSQ, chapter P-39.1) in the province of Quebec, where the company’s head office is located. We make no representations that this policy complies with the law of the province or state of residence of the company.
2. POLITICAL CONSENT By viewing the “Site”, you agree to comply with the Policy. We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion and without notice, to modify the Policy. By continuing to view the Site, you express your consent to the changes to the Policy and you agree to be bound by it as amended. We recommend that you review the Policy regularly.
3. OTHER APPLICABLE AGREEMENTSThe use and purchase of products on the Site are governed by the Terms and Conditions. By viewing the “Site”, you declare that you have read these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
4. THE INFORMATION COLLECTEDInformation collected about you may include, without limitation, your name, company name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, fax number, age, cookies, IP addresses, billing address, card number credit and expiry date, etc. We also collect information about your use of the Site, including the dates and times of your visits, the pages viewed, the documents downloaded, the type of web browser you use during your visit and your electronic exchanges with us.
5. STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATIONWe keep the Information as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in the Policy or as required by law for a longer period. We store the Information on secure servers and take reasonable steps to protect the Information from undesired use, loss, modification or disclosure. Our employees, representatives and agents are bound by the Policy. The content of the Site is intended for adults or minors who are represented by adults as the case may be. We do not knowingly collect any information about minors. By using the Site, you guarantee that you are of the age of majority, if it was not the case, you represent that you are assisted by your parents or legal representative, failing which, we kindly ask you to stop to use the Site.
6. USE OF INFORMATIONWe reserve the right to use the Information internally at our discretion, including processing your orders and answering your questions, sending you or sending to your friends, family and colleagues the products you have ordered for them, improve our customer service, our product range, the result of our sales or to keep in touch with you, to inform you about promotions, special offers, prints, promotional gifts, discounts and other benefits for which you have voluntarily provided your personal information, provide you with ongoing personalized service and information about our products, services and business; analyze how you use the Site and how you view and administer sales; perform accounting and administration; and note trends and statistics.
7. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIESIf you visit or buy products on the Site, participate in a contest, survey, promotion or special offer, we may share Information with our employees, representatives, agents and partners, in accordance with the Policy. Under no circumstances we knowingly disclose or sell the Information to a third party. We reserve the right to transmit the Information to a third party to transmit the Information to the designated carrier for the delivery of the goods as well as for the purpose of preparing tax returns for sales tax purposes. We may disclose the Information to advertisers for marketing and promotional purposes. The said information transmitted can’t be used to identify you personally. Your name, email, phone number and address will never be knowingly disclosed to advertisers. We reserve the right to disclose Information in accordance with law, following a legally obtained request and when necessary, to protect our property, interests and rights.
9. COOKIES In keeping with current practices, we may send a cookie to your hard drive to analyze your activities on the Site and to remember you on your next visit. These cookies are only used to identify your computer by our servers during your next visit.
10. UNSUBSCRIBING PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL You may also withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us despite the fact that you have consented to the collection, use and / or disclosure of the Information as indicated in this document. If necessary, you can unsubscribe at any time from our newsletter by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the emails received.